Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Walk to Remember

  Each spring in the little port town of Beaufort, North Carolina, when the wind smells of pine and salt and the sea, Landon Carter remembers his senior year at Beaufort High and Jamie Sullivan, the girl who changed his life... Serious and conservative, Jamie is the daughter of the town's Baptist minister and not afraid of letting people know that her faith is the most important part of her life,... See Full Description
Drama, Romance, Adaptation and TeenPG for thematic elements, language and some sensual material.Chicago Tribune, Robert K. Elder
"...scrapes the bottom of the melodramatic barrel." more... E! Online,
"A Walk to Remember? Forget it." more... Hollywood Reporter, Michael Rechtshaffen
"...sickeningly saccharine..." more... Reelviews, James Berardinelli
"...uninspired..."

6 comments:

  1. I like this genre of movies and plot sounds good to me, I hope I will watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the best romantic movie in decade I would say, I have my own DVD & have watch this lots of times. I love the role of Mandy Moor, she looks wonderful in the movie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Walk to Remember was my favorite movie. I enjoyed the process of capturing the voice of a smart-alecky 17-year-old kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i haven't watched it yet. But after read all the reviews i am willing to watch it.. Nice to have this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never watch the movie, but I would love to. Many friends of mine have recommend the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard many good things about the movie, but I have never had a chance to watch it, I think I will rent it and watch during this weekend.

    ReplyDelete