Monday, November 1, 2010

Original Sin

  In turn of the century Cuba, Luis, a wealthy coffee tycoon, arranges to marry an American woman named Julia. When he takes Julia as his wife, he thinks his life is complete. But people aren't always who they seem and Luis's life begins to unravel. When Julia disappears with his money, Luis is forced to look into Julia's past - a past that doesn't seem to exist - and finds that the woman... See Full Description
Drama, Romance, Thriller, Adaptation and RemakeR for strong sexual content and some violence.Atlanta Journal-Constitution,
(grade: C) "...both overheated and tepid." Full Review... Deseret News (Salt Lake City),
(1.5 stars) "...how desperate were Banderas and Jolie to take a project as clearly awful as this one is?" Full Review... E! Online,
(grade: C-) "The real sin here? Paying full price for this flick."

4 comments:

  1. The movie was recommended to my wife few days ago by our family friends. I think I will rent and watch it in the next couple of days. It is strange I hear this title twice in less than a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this movie, watch it several times. I like the plot and the characters. 10/10 movie, highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me the sincity story. all around the gothic world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie of Angelina was fabulous. I will say that i am totally taken by period pieces whose setting is somewhere in Latin America after watching the movie. It is worth to see it.

    ReplyDelete