Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet Joe Black

  The story of a media tycoon William Parrish, whose charmed life and orderly household are suddenly disrupted by the arrival of an enigmatic young man named Joe Black who suddenly insinuates his way into Parrish's life--both in his business and private affairs. Determinedly attached to Parrish's side, Joe attends family dinners, accompanies him to board meetings, and settles comfortably in the... See Full Description
Drama, Romance, Science Fiction/Fantasy and AdaptationPG-13 for an accident scene, some sexuality and brief strong language.Austin Chronicle, Marc Savlov
"It's an elegiac love story from beyond the grave, as appealingly simple as it is emotionally complex." more... Chicago Sun-Times, Roger Ebert
"...there's so much that's fine in this movie..." more... Cincinnati Enquirer, Margaret A. McGurk
"...could have been a terrific romance. Instead, it’s just way too much of a good thing." more... E! Online,
"Not even Brad Pitt's hunkiness can save this one from arriving DOA." more...

View the original article here

3 comments:

  1. Good movie, probably in my top 50 list. I have watch it several times and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good movie, I think, I've watch it more than 5 times, really good plot and very deep characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie, probably I have watch it more than 5 times and have a DVD. My wife likes it too.

    ReplyDelete