Friday, November 5, 2010

Drumline

  For fans of America?s show-style marching bands, halftime is game time. A squad of players, some 300 strong and armed with musical instruments, takes over the field, commanding attention with their stirring, spectacular display of choreography and musicianship. The football contest?s controlled mayhem makes way for the blaring sound of trumpets and the heart-thumping rhythm of drums. Into this... See Full Description
Comedy, Drama and Musical/Performing ArtsPG-13 for innuendo and language.Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Melinda Ennis
"...it can't be beat for its dazzling theatrics and foot-stomping fun." more... Chicago Sun-Times, Roger Ebert
"...entertaining for what it does, and admirable for what it doesn't do." more... Chicago Tribune, Mark Caro
"...vastly entertaining..." more... Cincinnati Enquirer, Margaret A. McGurk
"The final battle of the bands is as kinetic, dramatic and electrifying as a car chase, and a lot more fun to watch."

21 comments:

  1. The message of the movie, as I see it, is about that dedication and sacrifice in order to achieve greatness. I like the movie very much. You can also easily go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't quite like the movie. There is no action, trill and it is based on simple idea for sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But there is one of the most amazing performance in Drumline. I like it.
    Thanks for share about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fine line i would say....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing..i really love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great article.thanks for posting.i appreciate this and i enjoy reading this.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this subject. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with more information? It is extremely useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice movie must say. anybody can learn anything from this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I've run through the net, this kind of movie is not entertaining for me. Few action styles and mostly represent sacrifice which I did not like. In addition, I agree with Jane that it only have simple ideas. But thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this line...Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This movie is just okay for me...I like the actions that they are doing while creating music. There movements were very fast and they have also a choreography while drumming and I find it so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I watched this movie and it inspired me a lot. It show that in every competition, each team must have a motivation, trust and fate. The best part for me was final battle between the two universities. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read your nice post and find more interesting topics.Nice site of yours. I really appreciate and relate it to my own.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watched Drumline and it inspired me a lot. It shows that in every competition, each team must have a motivation, trust and fate. The best part for me was final battle between the two universities. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete