Saturday, October 30, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

 


 An arrogant nobleman is turned into a beast and, in order to break the spell, he tries to win the love of a village girl.
Comedy, Kids/Family, Musical/Performing Arts, Romance and AnimationNovember 13th, 1991; January 1st, 2002 (IMAX Re-release)Walt Disney Studios DistributionChicago Sun-Times, Roger Ebert
"...great entertainment..." more... Chicago Tribune, Michael Wilmington
"...this is a film of astonishments." more... E! Online,
"...this beaut's worth it just to revisit a time when Disney knew how to make good animated films without its Pixar crutch." more... filmcritic.com, Christopher Null
"...on a return viewing ten years later, Beauty and the Beast doesn't seem to be quite the masterpiece we once thought."

3 comments:

  1. I have never watched this version, but I read in the newspaper that it is absolute blockbuster and top selling DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Oscars awarded movie but even I didn't watch this. but I m surely gonna watch this soon. don't wanna miss a wonderful entertainer flick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that there is a new release, but I have not watch it yet. When I was a kid I used to love the song of Meat Loaf.

    ReplyDelete